Objectives or Goals:
1. Reaching every individual with the Word of God.
2. Equipping them to a God-centered life.
3. Baptizing them in the Name of the Father, the Son & the Holy Spirit.
4. Getting them involved in the Church.
5. Training them with the Word of God.
6. Deploying them into a Mission.
7. Making them more Christ-like.
“Reaching, Enriching & Deploying a Bible-based Community”
“Evangelizing every individual, and transforming their soul and mind with the living Word of God,through Biblical preaching and teaching, training camps, seminars, community development programs,and child development programs with cultural relevance and sensitivity of individuals, in order to plant Biblical-based communities and churches”.
1. We believe in the authenticity and authority of the Bible, that it is the inspired, inerrant and infallible Word of God.
2. We believe that acceptance of the Gospel is the only way of receiving Salvation from God.
3. We believe in the fundamental truth of the Triune God – God the Father; God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
4. We believe that Jesus of Nazareth, was born of the virgin Mary, by the power of Holy Spirit. That He died of the Cross of Calvary to save sinners from the coming judgement and hell, and to give them eternal salvation. That He rose again on the third day for our justification, and ascended into heaven where He now sits at God’s right hand as Lord and King of all.
5. We believe that the Church of Jesus Christ, only has two ordinances: Believers Baptism by full immersion in water. And the Lord’s Supper.
6. We believe in the six-day Creation, as absolute history of the Bible.
7. We believe in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, where He will visibly return. Where all true believers will be rewarded with eternal life in heaven. And where all unbelievers will be punished with eternity destruction.
8. We believe in the Pastoral headship of the Church.
9. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, and that His indwelling presence and power in the Christian enables them to live a godly life.
10.We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.